Our quality charter
Established under our care for quality concerns, the charter is a set of specifications which allows us to produce an oil of prickly pear seeds of very high quality.
• Our oil comes from organic farming, ECOCERT certified according to the European organic regulation No 834/2007 and also according to the NOP standards (National Organic Program) of the United States.
• Our cleaning and drying techniques of prickly pear seeds help to preserve the seed of any damage or contamination.
• To avoid any risk of contamination, our seeds are stored in closed plastic tanks, in adequate temperature and humidity, according to (EC) Regulation No 1935/2004.
• The prickly pear seeds are pressed only once, this means that our oil is obtained by first cold pressed, which preserves all the active elements of the oil.
• Our oil suffered no ionizing treatment and contains no ingredients or additives treated with ionization.
It contains no added adjuvant or animal component.
• Our oil has not been tested on animals.
• A contaminants monitoring plan is in place to ensure compliance with EC regulations.
• Our oil is packaged in metal packaging, plastics and opaque glass (food contact material).